Tips & Rules Good to know, before you arrive!
- Reception is every day open from 9.00 till 11.00 and from 15.00 till 19.00 o’clock for registrations, payments, inquiries and other questions. We kindly request you to observe these opening hours! At other times or in pressing/urgent cases you can always reach us by phone no. 0481-481200 or 06-27506197. At reception you can also get cycling- or walking maps, coins for the washing machine or spin dryer, wireless internet, digitenne and various kinds of gas bottles.
- The camping site can be reached only via a barrier installation. In order to use this barrier you can get an access pass on payment of a guarantee of € 20,-. Between 23.00 p.m. and 07.00 a.m. no car driving is permitted on the camping site. After 23.00 p.m. you will have to park your car outside the barrier. You can leave the camping site 24 hours a day.
- We request you to park your car on your own camping site beside your caravan/tent. In a number of cases it is possible to park your car along the path or in the central car park.
- Visitors are to go to the reception before entering the site. The price of a day visit is € 1,- a person. In case the visit includes an overnight stay must pay the normal fee.
- Cars and pets of visitors are not allowed on de camping-site. These cars must be parked on the parking places along the dyke (or near the restaurant). Inform you guests of this!
- We request you to keep your dog(s) on the lead while on the camping-site. Dogs may be exclusively taken out along the dyke near the camping-site (not on the camping-site or the sand beach). Your dogs should not cause trouble for the other camping guests.
- We request you to keep your waste separated as much as possible. Normal domestic waste must be put in the semi-underground containers in closed waste bags. These containers are on the new car park along the dyke near the year sites. There you will also find the waste glass container. You can put waste paper and cardboard (packed together) in the blue container under reception. You have got to carry off your big refuse yourselves.
- There are showers in each toilet building. The hot water showers are free of charge and work by pressing a button. The showers give hot water for 5 minutes, after that there is a short interruption of a few minutes.
- At reception you can order new-baked buns for the next day. You can do this by filling in a printed order form and handing it to us. The next morning the things ordered can be had at reception from abt. 9.00 a.m..
- Coffee, cakes, drinks and simple snacks can be had on the Waal-terrace (near our house). At reception you will find the opening hours.
- On each camping-pitch you can use internet (Wi-Fi) by means of a wireless connection. After payment you will get from us an entry code, with which you can internet for a certain period (day, week, month, season or year). For more information on this subject apply to reception.
- On payment of a guarantee (€ 5,-) you can borrow free of charge a number of games at the reception, among which football, volleyball, jeu d’boules, table tennis sets, badminton sets, large chessboard, etc.
- On our camping-site is no camp store. For your shopping you can go to a number of supermarkets in the village of Oosterhout.
- You are not allowed to heat your caravan tent or awning on electricity. Nor are you allowed to use electric apparatus with a capacity of more than 1000 Watt.
- You must always put a “grass friendly” ground sheet in front of your caravan or in your tent/awning. As a result the grass won’t be (or less quickly) killed and the next camping guest can also enjoy a good grass lawn.
Our camping-site is a member of Recron and Dutch A.A. That is why the Recron “terms and conditions touristic sites” apply. In addition to these general conditions there are in our own “camping regulations rules of behaviour and other conditions” and there are a number of rules applying to our specific situation. Both the Recron terms and conditions and our camping rules can be had at reception.
Download Camping regulations rules of behaviour and conditions
Download Recron terms and conditions touristic pitches (PDF)
Zoek en Boek